Pest Control & Exterminator Services in Newton, MA
Serving Middlesex County since 1984
While Newton, Massachusetts may be one of the top-rated places to live in the United States, it doesn’t mean that the city is without its fair share of pest control problems. Newton is just like every town in the North East; they are constantly dealing with common household pests like mice, bats, squirrels, and more. What most pest control services won’t tell you is that exterminators are not all equal; some have training and experience dealing with pests in urban areas while others are experts at dealing with annoying critters in rural towns. Even more important than having the “right” exterminator servicing your home is having one nearby. A majority of the large pest control businesses in Massachusetts are based in Boston and don’t have people in Newton to help you on a moments notice.
Colonial Pest Control leads the way in the industry because they understand the importance of equipping and sending out their exterminators to areas where the individual has an educational and training experience. For example, Newton has both urban and suburban neighborhoods that will have their own unique pest control problems. The urban city is more likely to need an exterminator experienced in rodent infestation, bed bugs, and roaches while the outlying villages may require someone trained to take care of termites, wasps, squirrels, and raccoons among others things. It is important to know that if your pests are unique to your community, the pest control agency will be sending someone that truly understands the issues and can efficiently deal with them.
Another way Colonial Pest Control goes above and beyond the competition is by having a team of exterminators located in the cities that we service. What better way to take care of a pest problem than by having a uniquely trained and local exterminator? Our staff is where you need them, when you need them. Instead of waiting several hours or days until an exterminator from Boston can make a trip out to your home, you have your own Colonial Pest Control agent that is both a member of your community and a trained pest control expert.
Our Services in Newton, Massachusetts
- Carpenter Ant Control: There are several species of carpenter ants and none of them are welcome in your home. They can cause more wood damage than termites and must be dealt with quickly. Check any area that has damp, dead, or decaying wood and you might find you have a carpenter ant problem.
- Termite Control: During spring time, if you notice small swarms of termites then you should immediately all Colonial Pest Control because they are reproducing and will quickly eat through your wood. We specialize in quick and low toxicity removal of termites and have been helping our customers deal with termites since 1984.
- Wasp and Bee Control: While most bees and wasps are considered to be beneficial insects in nature, they can become a huge nuisance and danger once they begin moving into your home. It is too difficult to deal with a wasp and bee issue on your own, so you should immediately call an exterminator who will be able to identify which species it is and exactly how to deal with the problem.
- Mice and Rodent Control: No one wants a disgusting mouse or rat scurrying around your home and living in their walls. They can cause structural damage, contaminate food and water, and are even known to be the culprit behind numerous structural fires (from chewing electrical wires).
- Bat Removal: Bats are great to have around if they are eating all of your mosquitoes, but once they make their home inside your home, you and your family are at risk. Bats harbor multiple diseases and must be removed as quickly as possible.
- Squirrel Removal: Newton definitely has a squirrel problem and Colonial Pest Control exterminators know exactly how to deal with each type of squirrel in any environment. Not only can they help remove the squirrels, but they can educate you on squirrel prevention for the future.
- Raccoon and Skunk Removal: Skunks, raccoons, opossums, and woodchucks are all known pests in the area. As people populate their natural habitat, they become a pest to homes. There are safe and humane ways to remove these animals.
- Bird Control: Most birds are not allowed to be touched by pest control services, but there are three that have officially become labeled “pests” and need to be removed if they have taken up shelter in your home. Their droppings can have parasites, cause damage to your home, and attract mites and other pests.
- Bed Bug Control: A more recent issues in the New England urban area is one everyone thought was a thing of the past – bed bugs. They are hard to see, extremely annoying, fast spreading, and hard to get rid of. Only a professionally trained exterminator will be able to find and destroy a bed bug problem.
Call us at 1-800-525-8084 right now for a FREE quote!