COVID-19: Colonial Pest Control's Response to Coronavirus
Pest Control and Public Health
Colonial Pest Control, Inc. has always been committed to serving in our role to protect the public health. Pest control (pestilence control) is an essential service which has been integral in food safety, public health, sanitation, aiding in essential operations, and the protection of property. During the current critical period, we are committing ourselves to take actions to prioritize the health of you, our customers, and our Colonial Team of employees. We have instituted a series of changes in how we will interact with each other, the public, and our work during this vital time.
Semi-annual Preventive Maintenance Services
- Upon arrival, our technicians will notify you via text or telephone call prior to approaching the door to knock or ring your doorbell.
- We will email all of our paperwork to you if we have an email on file. Please call 800-525-8084, email [email protected], or update your contact information via the customer portal at https://colonialpest.pestconnect.com/login to ensure contactless paperless billing.
- Should interior work be required, our technicians will act in an abundance off caution to ensure the safety of yourselves and themselves.
- When inside your home or communicating with you in person, our technicians have been instructed to follow State and CDC guidelines.
- Our technicians will wear other PPE inside your home, such as foot covers and gloves.
Exercising an Abundance of Caution and Care
- Our employees have been instructed to follow the CDC guidelines to protect themselves and others from infection.
- Our technicians will practice social distancing, hand washing, glove wearing, and other preventive measures.
- We may ask if anyone in the home has developed signs of potential infection, and we will determine the proper actions we will take.
- Our technicians have been instructed to stay at home if they develop any signs of possible infection, such as a fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
- When treating inside of multiple family dwellings, we will require all units to be vacant and the only person present with us be a representative from the ownership/management until we have completed the work in the structure.
We would like to thank you for your understanding and patience in this unprecedented time. We take our mission of public health very seriously, and will continue to work to protect the health of our customers, our employees, and the general public as we can.