Pest Control & Exterminator Services in Henniker, NH
Serving Merrimack County since 1984
Henniker is home to about 5,000 New Hampshire residents, a college, two state forests, and acres and acres of fertile soil, scenic waterways, and even a ghost tale or two.
Tourists find Henniker’s beauty in abundance as they frequent the area in all seasons: skiing and snowboarding is popular in winter, while kayaking and canoeing bring adventurers of all stripes in the spring and summer months.
If this scenic New England town sounds peaceful and quaint, it’s in part due to the vigilance of the region’s premier pest control company—Colonial Pest Control.
Our technicians are as experienced as they come. We live and work in the towns we service, and we know the problems with bugs and critters Henniker residents deal with each season. It’s our mission to provide comprehensive pest management products to our customers, our neighbors and our friends.
Here are a few services we provide to homes and businesses around Henniker:
Critter Prevention and Removal
- Raccoon’s, skunks and other wildlife – Many nighttime marauders (of the four-footed variety) will knock over trash cans to get at scraps of food. This seems harmless at first, but these wild critters get braver with each night they aren’t dealt with. Before they accost your family in the back yard, call Colonial for expert advice and removal services to rid your property of aggressive creatures that can cause injury and illness.
- Mice and rats – When these rodents get into your attic, they’ll chew electrical wires, which could potentially cause dangerous fires or power failures. But they won’t stop there—mice will chew on the things stored in the deep recesses of your crawlspace, including heirlooms, old photo albums, and even clothing. Plus, they leave droppings that contain pathogens that could get you sick. Colonial’s method of mouse removal is specific to your unique needs; our team will arrive and evaluate the best possible strategy to ensure results.
Property-Damaging Insect Elimination
- Termites – In Henniker, termite colonies are found underground around the foundations of your home or business. They build tunnels that head directly for wood sources, where they proceed to literally eat you out of house and home. We use the Sentricon Termite Colony Elimination System, which is a safe, non-intrusive method of removing termites in all their life stages for good.
- Carpenter Ants – Like termites, carpenter ants destroy the wood in your building. They don’t eat it like termites do; however, carpenters ants can gnaw extensive burrows in damp and decaying wood that can become dangerous if not treated early. Look for small piles of sawdust on the ground and swarming, winged insects.
Itch-Inducing Insect Elimination
- Fleas – You don’t need to have pets to have a flea infestation. Fleas can be brought into your home through feral animals, visitors, or bad luck. We use a combination insecticide and insect growth regulator to cut off the fleas’ life cycle and prevent the eggs and nymphs from reaching adulthood and spawning a new generation of pests.
- Bed bugs – Notoriously hard to remove, bed bugs require a special kind of strategy to remove completely. Our technicians will use two visits spaced two weeks apart to ensure the complete eradication of these far-spreading bugs. Our technicians are trained to seek out and destroy eggs, nymphs, and adults.
Creepy-Crawly Insect Elimination
- Cockroaches – In Henniker, the damp environment and relative abundance of food products around town will contribute to a cockroach infestation. These bugs can leave pathogens in their feces all around your bathroom and kitchen as they go for your food stores, crumbs, and other delicious goodies. Cockroach pathogens can cause illnesses like asthma and dysentery, among other things. After all, they love warm, damp places like heating vents and sewer drains.
If you are experiencing an infestation of critters or insects, call Colonial Pest Control for a thorough inspection and comprehensive treatment today. Our staff technicians work alongside knowledgeable entomologists to craft unique pest management plans that are sure to get rid of your nuisance for good. Call Colonial Pest Control today at 1-800-525-8084 and find out what we can do for you!