Pest Control & Exterminator Services in Rochester, NH
Serving Strafford County since 1984
Rochester, also known as the Lilac City, is a beautiful city located in southeastern New Hampshire. The city of Rochester features year-round scenic beauty, from summer flowers to autumn foliage, and fresh winter snow to its famous lilacs in spring. Rochester is home to over 30,000 individuals and has a rich history and culture that dates back to the pre-Colonial era.
With so much nature and history, it is no wonder that Rochester has such a large wildlife population, which includes quite a few pests of all shapes, sizes, and species. Pests can put a damper on good times and spell trouble for your living space. Many pests are destructive, causing thousands of dollars in damage to your home, and pose potential dangers and health hazards. In the event of a pest infestation, contact us at Colonial Pest Control. Our experts are on-hand to take care of any pest issues using only the most efficient and humane methods to remove them from your home.
We understand the importance of a quick, timely response. Fortunately, we have created a large team of exterminators situated in different cities throughout the New England area. That means you will not have to wait hours for an exterminator to commute to Rochester from Claremont. We have trained exterminators in Rochester, ensuring an immediate response and a clean, efficient job.
Furthermore, we understand that not every region in New England features the same pests. Rochester would clearly have some different pests than would be found in the Boston area, but our expert exterminators are well-versed in the animals and insects of each region and can effectively deal with the pests unique to each particular region.
Our pest control services in Rochester include:
- Bat Removal: Bats are actually quite helpful creatures in their natural habitats. They eat mosquitoes and other small pests that would otherwise bother us. Unfortunately, bats will often stray into our homes or attics and become pests themselves. Bats can be loud and annoying in the confines of your attic. Our pest control experts can help you remove the bats humanely and ensure that they will not visit your home again.
- Bed Bug Control: A recent bed bug outbreak in the New England area means potential for a bed bug infestation in your home. Bed bugs are difficult to locate and even more difficult to get rid of. They can spread easily and without your even knowing it until it’s too late. Contact us immediately in the event of a bed bug infestation. We use safe, low-toxicity methods to eliminate bed bugs without any harm to you or your home.
- Carpenter Ant Control: While everyone is familiar with the household black ant, carpenter ants are another story entirely. Carpenter ants are recognized as the number one wood destroying pest in the New England area, causing even more damage than termites. These ants can cause severe structural damage to your home, potentially costing you a fortune in repairs and posing numerous dangers. Contact Colonial Pest Control to eliminate your carpenter ant problem and prevent any further damage.
- Rodent Control: Mice and rats are some of the most common pests, and you will probably experience one or the other at some point if you own a home. Mice and rats can cause quite a bit of structural damage and are known to harbor numerous diseases. If you are experiencing rodent problems, it would be best to play it safe and contact us immediately.
- Squirrel Removal: We have grown accustomed to seeing squirrels and they seem relatively content keeping to themselves. However, during colder months, squirrels may seek shelter in your chimney or attic. This is especially true for expectant mother squirrels. As obliging as a person might be, squirrels can be a bit of a hassle, causing a noisy ruckus overhead and becoming an all-around annoyance. Our specialists can trap these squirrels humanely and transport them far away from your home, making sure they don’t return.
- Wasp and Bee Control: A wasp nest or bee hive can pose all sorts of problems and annoyances for the average homeowner. Getting stung is no fun, especially if you have severe allergies. Contact our professionals at 1-800-525-8084, to remove a nest or hive that is just too close for comfort.