Service Areas

Colonial Pest Control

Pest Control, Exterminator & Wildlife Removal in Hopkinton, NH

Serving Merrimack County since 1984

In the early 1800s, Hopkinton was a contender to be New Hampshire’s capital, but lost out to nearby Concord. Still, Hopkinton thrived throughout the 19th century as a lumber and textile hub along the Contoocook River.

One claim to fame Hopkinton has is its annual Hopkinton State Fair, held every Labor Day weekend since 1915. It’s a pleasant time for the whole family.

But one thing no family enjoys is pests, and like all New Hampshire towns, Hopkinton has its fair share. One of the worst is carpenter ants.

Carpenter ants can wreak havoc on your property, and if you don’t take care of them quickly, they can do some major structural damage. They’re not just annoying, they’re dangerous.

Fortunately, at Colonial Pest Control we know just how to handle these little homewreckers. Only about 20% of carpenter ants ever leave the nest, which means the other 80% stay behind. So in order to totally eliminate the problem, the colony has to be found and purged. Our technicians are trained to seek out the nests, which are generally found in damp walls and ceilings. We use the Microgen Micro-injector to help us locate, flush, and kill the colony.

We offer a warranty on all of our carpenter ant control work. In addition to one-time initial clean-outs, we offer ongoing preventive maintenance programs to keep carpenter ants from returning and destroying the value of your home.

If you’re dealing with these pests or any others, in Hopkinton or anywhere else in New Hampshire, call us at 1-800-525-8084 today. Your satisfaction is guaranteed!

Corporate Offices


32 Lake Ave
Worcester, MA 01604



We’re not satisfied until you are. Learn More


  • Andover

    300 Brickstone Square, Ste 201
    Andover, MA 01810
    (617) 340-1001

  • Framingham

    945 Concord Street
    Framingham, MA 01701
    (508) 872-4420

  • Marlborough

    225 Cedar Hill Street, Ste 200
    Marlborough, MA 01752
    (508) 485-6006

  • Fitchburg

    344 Main Street
    Fitchburg, MA 01420
    (978) 342-4240

New Hampshire

Click for online quote or CALL 1.800.525.8084