Pest Control, Exterminator & Wildlife Removal in Milford, MA
Serving Worcester County since 1984Colonial Pest Control team are experts in handling the pests unique to Milford.
Our services in Milford, MA include:
- Ant control and elimination: Carpenter ants are incredibly common in the New England area, and Milford is no different. Carpenter ants are the number one wood destroying pest in New England, making them much worse than termites. They can easily chew through wood in your home and cause thousands of dollars in damage.
- Termite elimination: Aside from carpenter ants, termites can also cause some pricey damage to a home. Termites build their colonies in soil or stumps but forage for food away from the colony. Colonial Pest Control gets rid of termites using environmentally safe methods, without harming the soil, water, or structure.
- Squirrel removal: Squirrels have become very common, often living beside humans without causing too much mischief. However, during colder months, squirrels will often seek shelter in chimneys. Often, expectant squirrel mothers will find refuge in attics, giving birth and nursing babies just above you. As cute as this might be, squirrels living in your attic will potentially prove a problem and an annoyance. We are trained to humanely trap squirrels and transfer them far away.
- Mice/rat removal: Mice and rats are some of the most common pests throughout the world. Many are known to harbor diseases. The best way to prevent a mouse or rat infestation is to keep your living area clean. Still, every house is bound to have a rodent problem at some point. Contact us immediately to take care of those rodents quickly and humanely.
- Bat removal: Though bats are not as frequent in other areas of the country, the New England area gets quite a handful of them. They are normally helpful as they eat smaller pests and insects, but they may accidentally settle in your attic or chimney. Their nocturnal schedule just might drive you a little crazy, so make sure to call us as soon as you suspect bats in the attic.
- Wasp and bee control: Wasps and bees can be very dangerous. Swarms of stinging insects are no fun for anyone, and removing a wasp nest or beehive should not be done on your own. You can get severely injured with enough stings. Those with allergies can go into anaphylactic shock when stung. If you feel that a nest or hive is just too close to your home or business, call Colonial Pest Control at 1-800-525-8084 so that we may properly control and remove them and eliminate all those potential stings.